Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management (AJNIFM) in collaboration with the Ministry of Finance is going to celebrate and commemorate 75 years of progressive India in the month of December 2021. As part of a week-long celebration, a Webinar on Self Reliant India (Atmnirbhar Bharat) would be organized on December 17th and 18th, 2021.
The aim of the webinar is to bring together scholars/researchers working in the field of Development Economics, Financial Economics, Financial Markets, or related fields having an interest in subjects for transforming the Indian Economy and to achieve the goal of a USD 5 Trillion Economy.
The organizing committee invites the submission of theoretical or empirical papers related to Self-Reliant India (Atmnirbhar Bharat) on the subject areas such as :
- Different Dimensions of Self-reliance,
- Role of corporate and MSMEs,
- Empowering Poors including migrants and farmers,
- Agriculture reforms,
- New Horizon of Growth (Coal Sector, Mineral sector, Defence Sector, Aviation Sector, Power Sector, Social Infrastructure Sector, Space Sector, Atomic Energy-Related Reforms),
- Government Reforms and Enablers (Employment Generation, Healthcare Sector, Education Sector, Ease of Doing Business for Corporate)
- Public Sector Enterprise (PSEs) Policy for a New and Self-reliant India,
- Contribution of States in achieving 5 trillion economy,
- Money and Banking,
- Financial Sector, Financial inclusion, and Fintech,
- Technology in development,
- Business Cycles, Pandemic and Financialization
Although the submission of full papers is preferred, extended abstracts will also be considered.
The Webinar will begin on Friday, December 17th at 10:00 am and will conclude around 5:00 pm on Saturday, December 18th, 2021.
Interested authors are welcome to submit their paper or extended abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline for submission for Abstract: October 31st, 2021
- Notification of acceptance: November 15th, 2021
- Submission of Full Paper: December 5th, 2021
- Deadline for registration: December 10th, 2021
- Webinar dates: December 17th and 18th, 2021
In the case of a virtual event, there is no registration fee. All participants of the webinar will be issued E-certificate if they attend the webinar till the end.
Among the papers selected for presentation, the best five papers will be awarded prizes of Rs. 10,000 each. Please consult the webinar website for more detailed instructions and indicate., if you want your paper to be considered for presentation, publication, and award of prizes.
The Selected papers will be published in a bi-annual periodical titled: "NIFM Journal of Public Financial Management" and also included in an Edited Book to be published by AJNIFM with a reputed publisher.
End date for submissions: October 31, 2021
The paper is expected to include:
- literature review
- data description (if applicable)
For further details on the manuscript format and guidelines on it, please visit http://www.nifm.ac.in/publication/journal/manuscript-guidlines-authors
Please submit your paper as early as possible prior to the deadline and fast track consideration of your paper.