Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management (AJNIFM), an institution of Ministry of Finance, Government of India, plays a pivotal role in governance and administrative reforms by providing a platform for interaction and exchange of ideas & experiences among officers from different organized services, different state governments, and between personnel of civil and defense establishments. AJNIFM is organizing National Seminar during 7-8 June, 2022 in continuation of Symposium on “AatmaNirbhar Bharat” as part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav (AKAM) held on December 24, 2021. . The said National Seminar's theme has been set as "Building a Self-Reliant and Globally Competitive India: Prospects and Challenges Ahead".
Broad areas of the National Seminar are:
- Digital literacy and financial inclusion;
- Central Bank Digital Currency;
- Retail investor’s role in mobilizing domestic capital;
- Infrastructure Finance;
- Role of Exports in Making India a Competitive Global Economy;
- Indian Pharmaceuticals: A success story preparing for the next leap;
- Electrical vehicle India: challenges and Road Ahead;
- Key Issues Faced by Indian Textile and Apparel Industry in Global Market;
- Significance of PLI for Atmnirbhar Bharat;
- Global supply chain and India;
- Making Defence Sector Self-reliant;
AJNIFM invites you to participate and/or present your research works in the above said National Seminar. It would be a pleasure to have you with us on this special occasion.
- Submission of Full Paper: June 2nd, 2022
- Deadline for registration: June 3rd, 2022
- Seminar dates: 7-8 June, 2022
Interested authors are welcome to submit their paper or extended abstract to email@example.com.
Registration link: https://forms.gle/FmPgRPkcwQGzU9dX9
Please feel free to contact us on any query.
Contact Us Details:
Tel.: +91-129-2465444 / +91-129-2465258 / +91-129-2465283 / +91-129-2465207 / +91-129-2465206