Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management (AJNIFM), an Institution of Ministry of Finance, Government of India, plays a pivotal role in governance and administrative reforms by providing a platform for interaction and exchange of ideas & experiences among officers from different organized services, different state governments, and between personnel of civil and defense establishments. AJNIFM is organizing its 1st National Webinar on “Atmanirbhar Bharat” on Friday, December 17, 2021 and Saturday, December 18th, 2021.
Objectives of the National Webinar:
- To deliberate on the different dimensions of Self-reliance, role of corporate and MSMEs, empowering poors including migrants and farmers, and Agriculture reforms;
- To ponder on the new horizon of growth (Coal Sector, Mineral sector, Defence Sector, Aviation Sector, Power Sector, Social Infrastructure Sector, Space Sector, Atomic Energy-Related Reforms);
- To re-evaluate the Government Reforms and Enablers (Employment Generation, Healthcare Sector, Education Sector, Ease of Doing Business for Corporate);
- To analyze the Public Sector Enterprise (PSEs) Policy for a New and Self-reliant India;
- To work towards Contribution of States in achieving 5 trillion economy;
- To focus on Money and Banking, Financial Sector, Financial inclusion, Fintech, Technology in development, Business Cycles, Pandemic, and Financializatio
We invite you to participate and present your seminal research work in the National Webinar. It would be a pleasure to have you with us on this special occasion.
- Deadline for submission for Abstract: October 31st, 2021
- Notification of acceptance: November 15th, 2021
- Submission of Full Paper: December 5th, 2021
- Deadline for registration: December 10th, 2021
- Webinar dates: December 17th and 18th, 2021
Interested authors are welcome to submit their paper or extended abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration link: https://forms.gle/xzt8tofmeUr178E9A
Please feel free to contact us on any query.
Contact Us Details:
+91-129-2465444 / +91-129-2465258 / +91-129-2465283 / +91-129-2465207 / +91-129-2465206